Sparksoft Sdn Bhd
Contact details (e.g., name, email, telephone number, third party emergency contact information)
Personal details (e.g., date of birth, education, nationality)
Financial and transaction data (e.g., purchase history, account information, etc.)
Other Membership Suite Services related data (e.g., customer requests, statistics, etc.)
Location data with your permission (e.g., geolocation data sent via a mobile device)
Through Membership Suite Services, we collect information about you whenever you use the Membership Suite Services. Examples include:
- If you are a customer of a subscriber or a Membership Suite Member App user, when you create an account on the Membership Suite Member App, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email, social media account ID’s, and Other Information.
- If you are a Subscriber, when you sign up for the Software Service, we ask for your company name, address, phone number, email, credit card information, tax identification number, and Other Information about your business. We also collect Personal Information about your customers that they provide to the Membership Suite Services when they initiate a transaction or otherwise interact with you (booking a class or appointment or making a purchase).
- We encrypt credit card numbers using industry standard technology. We may also store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Membership Suite Services, such as IP address, operating system, device ID, and device type.
- We may collect information about third parties, including your emergency contacts, and only use this information for the reason it was provided.
- We and third-party service providers on our behalf collect information about your location when you use or access Membership Suite Services. We collect and use this location-related data to provide you with services you have purchased or requested; deliver marketing or ad content that is relevant to you based on your location; protect against abuse or misuse of services or of your account; improve our site and services.
- You may disable the collection and use of your location data through your browser-, operating system- or device-level settings. Consent concerning location data may be withdrawn at any time by changing these settings.
- In addition to the information, we collect from you through Membership Suite Services, we may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media pages and platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
We will collect and use of Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain Personal Information if necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We may use your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes (see below). You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- To provide functionality of Membership Suite Services and related support.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials
- For reporting and trending because we have a legitimate business interest.
- To accomplish our business purpose.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To our strategic partners and third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfilment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To third parties to permit them (or their own customers) to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices. Specifically, as it relates to third parties, only non-personally identifiable information may be sent unless we receive your express consent.
- To business partners in the context of a corporate transaction.
- With other third parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
A benefit of Membership Suite services is that you can connect your account with other third-party applications. For the purposes of this policy, an “account connection” with a third-party application is a connection you authorize or enable between your Account and a non-Membership Suite account. When you authorize such a connection, Membership Suite and the third party will exchange your personal information directly. If you choose to create an account connection, we may receive information from the third-party about you and your use of the third party’s service.
Certain aspects and features of our Services and Sites are only available using cookies, so if you choose to disable or decline Cookies, your use of the Sites and Services may be limited or not possible. Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not respond to DNT signals
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
The Membership Suite services are not directed nor targeted toward children under the age of thirteen (13). We request that they do not provide personal information throughout the Membership Suite services.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the PDPA (which may include our clients with whom you have a direct relationship) disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Additionally, you have the right to ask these businesses to delete personal information collected from you (certain exceptions apply). If the business sells personal information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale. Finally, a business cannot discriminate against you for exercising a right under PDPA.
When offering services to its Clients, Membership Suite acts as a “service provider” under the PDPA. Our receipt and collection of any consumer personal information are completed on behalf of our clients for us to provide the Service. Any requests for access or deletion of your personal information under the PDPA should be directed to the client whom you have a direct relationship with.
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer or other devices about your visit to our websites. Cookies help us learn which areas of our websites are useful and which areas need improvement.
Some cookies may facilitate additional website features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage
for website optimization, providing custom or localized content and pricing, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to personal or other information you submit while on our platform.
We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interest of our users to enhance the experience on our websites. We use various types of cookies:
- Essential cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core website functionality, such as Live Chat and Client ID remembrance.
- Functional cookies are cookies that are used to track your preferences, such as your preferred language or display settings, and customize the website to you. Some of these cookies may be essential cookies.
- Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our websites and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other websites that are relevant to your interests.
Web beacons, also known as pixel tags, are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. We (or third-party data or ad networks we work with) may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our services, or other information we or they have collected. Web beacons may be used within our services to track email open rates, web page visits, or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by web beacons to our subscribers’ and end users’ personal information. For example, we use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Web Beacons are also deployed by third parties, in connection with cookies, to serve interest-based (and other) advertising, as described in the below section titled “Advertising Networks”.
We use Local Shared Objects (“LSOs”) and other technologies to, among other things, collect and store information about your use of our websites. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use LSOs to collect and store information.
We also use this information to track and aggregate other information to analyze trends, administer our websites, track users’ movements around our services, and gather demographic information about our user base in the aggregate.
Similarly, we or a third-party data partner may associate cookies with hashed (non-human readable) versions of your registration data (e.g., your email address), along with other interest-based or demographic data. You can learn more about or opt-out of this type of advertising through the links in the following paragraph. Please note that these platforms control how these settings work, so the above instructions may change.
Web-Based Opt-Out: If you wish to opt out of many of the ad platforms that serve or support interest-based advertising (or learn more about this type of advertising), go to https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, https://www.aboutads.info/choices, and http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ to opt-out in desktop and mobile web browsers. You may download the AppChoices app at https://youradchoices.com/appchoices to opt out of mobile apps. For individuals in the EU, please also visit https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that any opt-out from interest-based advertising will not result in the cessation of all advertising, as we, or our third-party advertisers, may continue to serve you contextual-based advertising. Please also note that the above opt-out mechanisms are cookie-based, so if you change or modify your browser, or clear your cookies, you will need to opt-out again.
Changes to this Policy
personal information: information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, and social media account ID. It does not include strings of code such as browser cookie IDs.
Other Information: any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual.
Subscriber: any business or entity that subscribes to (or otherwise accesses) our Software Service.
Sparksoft Sdn Bhd
Unit No SO-25-01 15th Floor Strata Office Tower,
No 3, Jalan Bangsar, Kampung Haji Abdullah Hukum,
59200 Kuala Lumpur